AnthroBrand Terms and Conditions
These terms constitute a binding agreement between you, the "client” or simply “you”, and AnthroBrand, the “service provider".
By hiring AnthroBrand, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. AnthroBrand, who authored these terms, will not be held liable for any damages that may result from your use of this service. All management, automation, and organizational techniques provided are delivered solely by AnthroBrand. If you do not agree to these terms or are found in violation of them at any point during the transaction, your agreement will be terminated and any/all payments will not be refunded.
All services provided by AnthroBrand are strictly intended for adults who are 18 years of age and older. At no time will any minor persons be eligible for the services described in these Terms. In the event that a minor person submits for a service, or sends payment, their agreement will be immediately canceled and payment refunded in full. At the discretion of AnthroBrand, customers will be asked to verify their age with a valid, government issued photo ID. AnthroBrand assumes no responsibility for those who submit false information and retains the right to deny service to all persons who do not meet the age requirement.
- AnthroBrand reserves the right to deny prospective clients for any reason.
- No person or entity has the right to alter any terms once a contract has been agreed upon by all involved parties.
- The services completed for you, by AnthroBrand, are for noncommercial use only. Processes including management, organizational, and automation techniques are to be considered confidential.
- By entering into an agreement with AnthroBrand for any of the services currently offered, you understand that you will be held to these terms.
Service Pricing And Currency
- Services provided vary in price depending on complexity and required hours to meet the client's needs. Each client will receive a quote and have time to accept or deny the offered services. AnthroBrand reserves the right to alter service pricing as necessary and will always provide a good faith notice to current clients.
- Additional services not included in the original agreement will incur additional charges at the discretion of AnthroBrand.
- Invoices are paid via PAYPAL and in U.S. Dollars ($). A verified PAYPAL account is required to sign-up for any services offered by AnthroBrand. Payments via any other method will not be accepted without prior written approval from the Artist.
- All payments must be made on time and in good faith.
- Alternate payment options are available to those who request them. Please contact Mariah@AnthroBrand.com in the event that an alternate payment option is needed.
How To Sign Up
- Agreements are co-authored by the client and AnthroBrand, generally through email, Telegram, or Discord messengers.
- Both parties will work together to figure out exactly what level of service is desired. The service levels can be briefly described as:
- Full-time Management: This is the highest service level and includes, but is not limited to, services such as active social media management, commission form management, commission queue management, subscription service management, post automation, online community support, and administration support. This level of service is billed monthly, with or without an agreed upon start and end date.
- Part-time Management: This service level includes, but is not limited to, commission queue updates, subscription service updates, and an annual post automation to a single subscription service. This level of service is billed monthly, with or without an agreed upon start and end date.
- Ad-hoc Support: This service level includes any single item that would be considered a full-time management service, but is only completed and billed upon request. For example, a single rebranding campaign with defined start and end dates, Discord server building/rebuilding, or a single post automation session.
- AnthroBrand does not accept clients on a "first come, first served" basis.
- AnthroBrand will reach out via email, Telegram, or Discord should the need arise, and is equally reachable via these means.
- AnthroBrand communicates via email, Telegram, and Discord only. Any other forms of communication requested will be denied.
- Timely communication by the client is expected, as it impacts workflow and time dedicated to each task. In the event that a client fails to communicate over a period of 30 DAYS, your agreement will be terminated and any payments made will not be refunded.
- All communication about services will be in written form. No voice calls.
- Any public communications, Twitter posts, FurAffinity Journals, etc., that are found to be harmful to the AnthroBrand or their business partners will result in immediate termination of your agreement, a blacklist from future services, and your payments will not be refunded.
- After services are delivered, the client has 30 DAYS to notify AnthroBrand of any errors. All corrections will be made as quickly as possible.
Changes to the Agreement
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that their desires are clearly stated when discussing the details of any potential service contracts. This is to include level of service desired, account sharing information, and any additional details that will assist AnthroBrand in providing the desired services.
- Minimal changes, as defined by AnthroBrand, are free of charge.
- Major departures from the original contract may result in the agreement being terminated. A new service level contract must be agreed upon before any services may continue.
- All services will be delivered in real-time and AnthroBrand will be in constant communication.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that each service task is being completed to their liking, and to voice their concerns if any arise.
- AnthroBrand will not replace any files lost during transfers or uploads and it is the client responsibility to manage the original copies.
- AnthroBrand uses file transfer and cloud services provided by Google, such as Google Drive, Docs, Forms, and Sheets.
- AnthroBrand will not "redo" any services that are terminated because of agreement changes or non-payment.
- All refunds will be at the discretion of AnthroBrand.
- Full refunds are only available to clients prior to AnthroBrand beginning work.
- If, for any reason, AnthroBrand decides that they will be unable to complete the agreed upon services, a full refund will be issued.
- Partial refunds will only be issued if services are cancelled after work has begun. All cancelled services will be immediately suspended and will not be completed under any circumstances.
- Refunds will not be issued if service is cancelled for any of the following reasons:
- No communication from the client for 30 DAYS
- The client is found to be harming the AnthroBrand's business via social media or other public posts
- The client is found to be profiting from commercial use of AnthroBrand's copyrighted materials
- The client accepts all services as completed, but fails to report any errors within 30 DAYS
- Per PAYPAL dispute policy: It is the responsibility of the client to reach out to AnthroBrand via email before filing a dispute with PAYPAL.
- All disputes will be handled via email, and timely responses are guaranteed by both parties.
- If a client is found to have issued a chargeback for any reason, they will be blacklisted from all future commissions.
- All clients are free to cancel their services at any time.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing, via email, Telegram, or Discord.
- All cancellations are final.
- When a cancellation request is received, the active agreement will be immediately terminated and may not be reinstated. Should the client wish to receive service again, a new agreement with updated pricing will be drafted.
- AnthroBrand may terminate the agreement and end all serviced provided at their discretion.
In the event that a client does not make payments for the services provided, AnthroBrand will automatically terminate the agreement after 90 days. In the event of a contract termination for non-payment, all services will be immediately suspended and the client will be invoiced for the full amount owed. At AnthroBrand's discretion, all legal avenues will be pursued to ensure that the company is rightfully compensated.
By hiring AnthroBrand, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Mariah@AnthroBrand.com. Please see our Site Terms of Service for additional details and limitations of liability.